RWP

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2013 To-do list

SUPERNOVA GIRL Photography by : RAYMOND WOODS @ DLMANAGEMENT Styled by : TAMEKA WRIGHT @ DLMANAGMENT Hair stylist by : TARAYA WILLIAMS @ TAHJ ENT. Creative Director : LISA WARD @ DEALDINE Client:LIL' TAHJ (RECORDING ARTIST) Welcome Secdum Society 2013. Their are so many goals I achieve this year and I had to jot down some ideas to get it down! Btw this is SECDUM SOCIETY 1,000 ! WE FINALLY MADE IT . It was just yesterday when i had made 50 post ! So proud of myself. Alot of sweat , tears, and typing I had to do ! SECDUM SOCIETY IS NOW IS A HOUSE NAME ! Check us on Google Baby ! Alot has happen this year including adding 3 more District to the SECDUM CHANGE. SECDUM SOCIETY <3 SECDUM MAGAZINE! I got a Magazine ! I gather some Professional people I have work with in the business and created SECDUM MAGAZINE. Based on Fashion, Beauty, Health, Music, Tech, Culture with a twist of other goods. Wanted to create a magazine for my on going submission I have been receiving but also showcase other talents I have came across this year. The website coming soon but in the meantime I will keep you updated. So this year I made it list and I’am checking it twice…. Below is what i need to do in 2013. Publish SECDUM MAGAZINE Add District 11- SUPERNOVA ORBITS Photograph 3 unsigned models Work with New York City More Bts of my Photography work Showcasing my wardrobe styling of clients . Maybe fore District 11 Visit Neptune again Maybe create District 12- For the Knights “NightOwl, NightStar, Nightwolf, NightStar ,Nightwing? Publish 3 issues of SECDUM MAGAZINE Promote SSSolstice more as well as RayWoodsphotography Buy Lightroom 3 Look for internships ? Maybe not Become a decent cook GO to concerts- Azealia Banks, Little Dragon, The Weeknd, Rihanna, Solange Promote my business through Adsends Online Shop more? — Need some money for that though Make more $$$ — More Clients Business Cards for – Wardrobe styling and Editor and chief of SECDUM MAGAZINE Go to more Art and Music Showcase Update Wardrobe every season Fly to Atl for Bday Get a promotion from my job Find a new Retail jobs Step up my sneaker game. Maybe not just yet. It’s pretty Snazzy Start to paint again Buy more and more penguins ! Obsession Buy a gold fish ? My cat might eat it. Can a fish be shipped to you ? Ugh I need fish food Update my Cell phone with a quickness Go to the beach ! Never been Stay positive Welp there you have it ! Of course their is some more things I want to do but I wanted to keep it short and a secret. Also got tired of typing so I need to save my energy for emailing everyone back once again. Also creating some cool Fashionable videos very soon for SECDUM MAGAZINE! Are you interested ? email us at SECDUMMAGAZINE@GMAIL.COM for any inquiry ! Very excited to get to work this year even though I never stop working. Excited to work with some new Graphic designers , Photographers, Fashion blogger, and Videographer. Let’s make magic

No comments:

Post a Comment