RWP

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

RWP Official Site: Gallery && Print

Just Weeks away from my OFFICIAL Website and I can not wait any LONGER! Why the Wait ? Because it's still in minor construction. Yes it's PHOTOGRAPHY SITE But i also wanted to Brand myself and management as well. This year i'am doing my first ever PRINTS? Yes prints. I showcasing my prints on esty so buy it up ! Here are 2 Photographs that will be available January 22nd 8pm Eastern Time


Eshu Virus
Inspired by The African American Spirt "Eshu" I wanted to design and edited in the way of his affects of his trickery and evil. I Blended shape colors and over all horror through the photograph.


The Galx
Inspired by the movement of the body and hair i played around with the exposure and and saturation through the whole shoot. Added a another world in the hair and became remarkable .

Printing Size xxxxx
5x7 $14.99 (Plus Tax and Shipping)
8x6 $14.99 (Plus Tax and Shipping)
8x10 $19.99 (Plus Tax and Shipping)
10x13 $24.99 (Plus Tax and Shipping)
11x14 $25.99 (Plus Tax and Shipping)
12x18 $32.99 (Plus Tax and Shipping)

There you have it ! ORdering should be a breeze! the website does ask for there cut so buy it straight from the source. You have Pay Pal? Sure you do! if not make one. Email me raywoodsphotography@gmail.com !!

The Email for business is Subject to change in the Next couple Weeks but it will still be active !~!active

No comments:

Post a Comment