RWP

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sammy PhotoShoot



MODEL OF THE WEEK

Sammy! I shoot her about 3-4 Different times and each time was Great. Nice body shape, unforgivable smile, and great personality. Samatha is about 5'5, but her beauty, walk, and charisma will have you in a "wow" factor. As a photographer I'am learning about people, art, and everything around me. Having her as my model made me love my Job even more. A simple basic picture can be something GREAT!






These Photos were taken Januay 4-8 2010. Believe it or not, each photo took about 25 seconds. We didn't have anytime to prepare or anything, but as you can see in the photo we don't look unprepared. Here's a couple of Photos of Sammy that I shot.




These Photos were shoot During Fashion Show Pratice. Great Day. Great Model. Great Shoot.

RayWoodsPhotography

No comments:

Post a Comment